Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A little bit busy this week. Not that much busy till I done have time blogging but actually had nothing to write.Herm ~
Procrastination is a thief of time. Hahaha. I had to admit that I had learn the lesson here. My mom was mad because I  did spent too much time at Puncak Alam before I came home. Now, i had some problem regarding my medical check up. Till this very second, I am not sure when will I finish it. I am just hoping that I will be able to do it before the 2nd may. If not, I need to have some strong reasons for JPA. Hahaha
However, I do not think that all the time that i spent at Puncak Alam is a procrastination. I had all the reassons why I said so. Need not to justify them here. Just wanted to express my feeling.

Hoping that the time will move faster
Too much of leisure time will rust my mind
and my heart too

No comments: