Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It had been a few days since the vandy boys had departed to US. I want to upload their picture but my phone's cable was lost and I dont know how to use the bluetooth application for the laptop(so noob).Hahaha. Therefore lets just wait until i get a new cable for my phone. I was very excited to see all of them at KLIA on that day. Azeem, Azizi, Azman and Fahim.
Somehow,my enthusiasm to go to US come back after i look back at the photo of them in KLIA. It seem to be very exciting. Just seeing their status at the facebook make me envy them. Haha. I hope that one day i could be at the same place waiting for my own flight to depart rather than just seeing other people fly to all over the world. Therefore, I had decided to accept the offer by JPA. I will try my best to excel there since the competition will be much stiffer. Hope that I will never get carried with all the nonsense things where ever I am.
 For the time being, i am planning to spend rest of my time here hanging out with my friends. If there is any more reason why i hesitate to accept the jpa offer,it will be them. It is hard to leave them here after so much time spent every day. Even though Paan and Zhahir received the same offer with me, it will never be the same anymore. But, we all had to sacrifice to gain success in our life. Just hope that it will bring us more joys in our future. InsyaAllah.
This saturday, I am planning to buy a laptop at Low Yat. InsyaAllah

No comments: