Monday, June 21, 2010

Still in UiTM Puncak Alam. I had so many plans in my head and Alhamdulillah I had managed to accomplish most of them. I had bought my own laptop yesterday. Toshiba Satellite L510. Cost me nearly RM 2 K which will make me 'botak kepala' after this. But overall I am satisfied with this model. And the most important thing is I can do my work easily.Lets not defined what is the meaning of the 'work'. Hahaha.
And today I had spent the whole day with my friends. The original plan is to move from UiTM at 8.30 am. Watch movie at Klang Parade. Then play bowling and karaoke at central point. But, as I had expected earlier,the plan will never go smoothly. We moved from UiTM at 12 pm which is 3 and a half hours late. Then we took a bus to Sunway Pyramid. No movie. Just a 'melantak' at Chicken Hartz. Costs 24 ringgit per person. Spent more than one hour .But, it is the best. I will remember it even if I had turn 70 one day. InsyaAllah.  Hahaha.
Then, we played bowling at Plaza Alam Sentral, Shah Alam. Paid for two games but unfortunately, I had to come back earlier to UiTM. I had promised to give most of my things to my uncle so that i dont have to take it home with me. Didnt manage to finish even one game. Huhuhu. But had a very good lesson today. Please be familiar with your own place so that it will make your day easier. The journey should take less than one hour. But, since we were LOST, it had became two hours. Hahaha. I still had a few plan for this week and I am very determined to finish all of them.

No comments: