Tuesday, June 22, 2010

InsyaAllah today is my sencond last day in Uitm Puncak Alam. I am planning to take a bus home from Klang Sentral tomorrow's night. Although I had spent just one month here, this place had became so familiar with me and I think that I will miss this place and for sure the people inside it.huhu
Yesterday, Paan asked me to accompany him to Putrajaya. He said that he wanted to meet the teachers at SAS. The bad news is Pojan had told me that the journey to Putrajaya painstakingly took about four hours if we travel by public transports. We took the bus to Shah Alam, called zuhdi K and asked him to drop us at KTM Shah Alam, took the train to Serdang and once again a bus to Putrajaya. Yeah, the whole journey did took more than 4 hours.
To minimize the duration of our journey back to Puncak Alam,we took a bus to Putrajaya sentral, board the erl and took a bus to Shah Alam. Here come the problem. Yesterday was a weekday and it was 6 pm. The time taken to reach Shah alam doubled up to one and a half hour. Then we had to wait for the bus to Puncak Alam. Seriously, waiting for something that we did not sure is a pain in the ass. We ended up there for roughly one and a half hour(again).
Of the whole 13 hours that we had out of Puncak Alam yesterday, we spent 9 hours for traveling with the public transport!! Just dont know what to say anymore

No comments: