Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hanging out at the Sunway Pyramid with my friends. Love them very much

just a little bit more boss



wow. the management should banned me from entering chicken hartz. 
way to go qlate. Hehe.







1st round...what a waste. Haha. The lasagna was not good enough for them











 
2nd round. Should ask the worker there not to clean our table. I think even us will be surprised to see the plates. Haha



Cute??????

Bowling time. I did manage to do a spare twice. 
But most of the time, the ball did end up in the 'longkang'. Hehehe. 

That was on saturday. Such a great time indeed. Then, on the monday, Paan and I skipped the classes and had a walk in the uitm. Last memory bro..
 
 










see. that's why i said that if i spend one year at Puncak Alam,
I will achieve my target. 
Just seeing the stairs make me feel exhausted










this picture is taken at the FPTP
~16 and a half floor from the ground~

Then..I should say farewell to uitm puncak alam.

No comments: