Thursday, June 10, 2010

KLIA jom!!!

Is currently having problem with the lab report. Unable to finish it since i dont even start it yet. Haha. Plus all the distractions that I have.Facebook, blogging and etc... I think it will take a much longer time to finish it. I have the determination to finish it. I have done a few research about the topic. i even went to the library earlier today. Unfortunately the book that i look for does not even exist in this campus. Actually, I am having a shortage of the information that I MAYBE needed to finish it. Therefore,lets just forget about the report for a moment. Haha. I am looking forward to meet the vandy student-to-be. They will depart on the Saturday, June 12th at 3 pm local time. So, my friends and I are planning to meet them before the flight take off. I have to wait at least another four years to meet them. I dont even think that I will recognize them at that moment. Haha. InsyaAllah I will be at the KLIA before 11 am on that day. I heard that many of my friends will be there on that day. InsyaAllah it will be a small reunion of fighters 0509 at KLIA.

No comments: