Sunday, June 13, 2010

Had receive an offer from JPA for the PILN program. Alhamdulillah. It was an offer for American Credit Transfer Program(ACTP) at Intec for 2 years and insyaAllah in US for another two or three years. Rationally it is a chance that only fools will decline. However, after i had been rejected by JPA three weeks ago, I felt quite sad. After a week or so at this uitm, I think that it will be better for me if i am accepted for the pidn program. I had successfully overcome the disappointment. I dont think about the piln at all since i was rejected. Even though i had ask for an appeal, I dont think that I have any slight chance to obtain the offer. I had set my mind that I will just pursue my study locally. Plus all the conversation that I had with some people after I had been rejected,I just dont have the same enthusiasm as before. How can I describe it.... I dont feel the excitement that I think i will have if I was accepted earlier. For the time being, InsyaAllah I will accept the offer. It was such a rare opportunity.
However, i do appreciate if anyone that have any information about this program do tell me some detail about it. It will be a very big favor for me.Thanks

No comments: