Thursday, July 1, 2010

Alhamdulillah. Had finished all the tedious procedures on time. Hahaha. Hope that I dont have to go through this nonsense anymore(although it will just remain a hope). Lots of thanks I wished to the dedicated nurse at the  Hospital Tengku Anis. Although I just intended to get a cheaper mantoux test at RM 5 (which will cost me RM 90 at a private hospital), they had done a great help by asking one of the doctor to do a medical checkup for me. Yeah,had save me my time and of course my money too.
Overall,taking into account the previous blood and urine test at the private, I had spent a sum of RM 280 for the checkup. Sigh, Nawawi just spent 142 ringgit for all the checkup at a private hospital. Hahaha. I did doubled up the amount there.But once again, thank god. I did finished it. wee ~

No comments: