Saturday, July 10, 2010

Here I am in Puncak Alam visiting my friends. Hahaha. My old campus. I had a new campus now. UiTM campus seksyen 17. I had just finished the MMS in Intec. Yeah, once again. But with the number of students of about 800 plus, the whole registration just take about half a day. Much shorter than the previous one. But the batch in Puncak Alam nearly reach 2800 students. We also have some LDK here.  Therefore, I must say that they deserve us some salutations. All the PMs for the MMS. wee ~


3 comments:

iRfaN rOsLy said...

weyh..
rindu korg!!

fawz@n said...

yo kirim salam kat fadhil basery n sumer k...
heheh syukran sgt2 la sudi ziarah...
pergh siap tlg belikan bfast lagi tuh...huhuhu syg ko~~ xP

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

irfan:tu la..
bila lagi la nak lepak2

pojan:breakfast tu small matter la
ko syg aku ke...bapak wee~~
insyaAllah kalo aku jumpa fadhil
hahaha