Sunday, July 25, 2010

Never stick your nose into people's privacy..Learned it just recently. Let them be happy with their own life as long as it will not turn their life upside down. Even if you pity them as your friends,trust me, sometimes people need to learn the hard way. No name mentioned. No offense.
So,life goes on, again. Intec is holding the INPRO right now. A few games had finished and some more are in the waiting list. The official closing ceremony will take place this upcoming Saturday. Of course I'm hoping that ADFP will become the champion again. Although I must say that I don't play any important part in this INPRO, no participation at all. Just a side-viewer only. Hahaha.
We are turning Mull's room into a free cybercafe. Hahaha. No charge at all. They get a high speed internet connection from an unknown wi-fi. Thank god that this generous person allow us to use the connection.
I've borrowed the Cracking SAT book from Yusri Jamaludin,my very own classmate. This book somehow boost my spirit. It will be a good start for me. I've learned a lot of useful strategies from this book. I'm planning to use the flash card to build my vocab. I think 18 words daily will be enough for my SAT. Just hoping that the spirit will last at least after my SAT. The longer the better of course.
We are planning to buy a p1 wimax in the nearest time.


No comments: