Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Had done the introductory speech on the meaningful object in my life. I chose to talk about the collection of money that I own. The dollars that I painstakingly collected from my friends and juniors. Well, they are really meaningful for me. At first, I think that it is quite a shame to use the money for the presentation. Since I have no other choice, I proceed with it. The happy part was I had made my classmates to promise me that they will give me a note each at the end of this semester. Even Gorden too that seem to be so reluctant at first. I had to admit that I am a persevere person . I will never stop unless I was stopped by something else. Today, Nisaa,my class rep assistant also brought us half of the cake that she baked on her own. Delicious. Thanks for the treat.
Another thing that bugging me is the fact that the p1 wimax is distracting me from doing my work. Haha. It is very hard to do your assignment when the internet is just a click away. Ok, maybe a double click. Even if I intended to use the dictionary software in my laptop, it is very hard to resist the urge. Need to find a way to stop me from surfing the net whenever I use my laptop. I have a lot of assignment waiting to be done and I even don't start them yet. Haiyaaaa

No comments: