Saturday, July 10, 2010

My friends once asked me, "best ke blogging?". Hahaha. It depends on the person la. He also asked me, "apa faedahnya? Ko tulis pasal diri ko pastu kasi semua orang baca." Haha. I dont have the answer here. As long as it is not a sensitive issue, it will be fine with me. Hahaha. A few months ago, i started blogging because I want to get rid of my leisure time. Then, I think that it will be better if I use it to strengthen my english. That's why I do write in English even though it is harder to express my feeling here. Yeah, it is much much harder.
Lets forget about it. I had reached Cendana after a 45 minutes ride in Kenari. That car was rented by Daus and the Puncak Alam's gang. They are planning to go somewhere and had fun for the next 24 hours. I wonder what will happen if  i am there. Will i be in the same car and had all the fun with them...Sigh. I am missing them already. Hahaha.
I am planning to get a P1 wimax as soon as everybody in my house got their own laptop. It will be easier for us to surf the internet. Right now, Cendana dont have any wireless connection and the LAN cable is not working. 

Dont think that i had anything to write in the nearest time
 plus i will be quite busy after this

No comments: