Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hahaha. Day after day had passed in this suburban of seksyen 6. Yeah, the same food,makan dik bungkus with ikan keli and kangkung belacan. So boring. But the choice is never mine. I had to cut down my expenses since the PROMISED claim money from 'someone'(or maybe I shuld say sameplace) seem to be a dream. Yet, I had spent about 10 ringgit per day lately, which i regretted every night but no action was taken. Hahaha.
Every Wednesday, the student of ATU 17 will have the SAT practice for the upcoming real test in early of Oct. Two tests had passed and my results are not showing a good omen( I just learned this word). Aiming for the ivy league is such a dream since I barely exceed the minimum cut off point for JPA which is 1000. Despite the rumor that I heard about ADFP which is so said as All Day Fun and Play, the reality is not that sweet. SAT real exam is just 10 more weeks from now and i did not see that I am in the right path.
The other thing that burden my mind is all my classmates are so damn good in English that I think I did not deserved to be in Austin. Yeah,they are fun  but the fact that I'm not in the same level with them make me feel uncomfortable. I've been trying to look at the bright side. I should learn from them. I'll try.
Let's face it. I am lucky enough that JPA's cut off point is not that high compared to Khazanah and BNM. Haha. I'm not saying that my life in INTEC is very miserable. In fact, I've learn so many new things in just a few weeks since I'd registered. I should learn to see things from the bright side and don't take everything too hard..





No comments: