Saturday, October 29, 2011

Yeah, I am one hell of a judgmental person. I got to admit it. I can easily jump to conclusion whenever I saw something. Sometimes, I evaluate person even on a simple basis such as clothing and bags. I know that this is not fair but it is inside me. I cannot just deny the fact that I have that tendency. But then, I always try to fight those biased, inaccurate judgment. I always do. And I can even do it to the extent that I defend the acts of that person.
I do judge, people. I am not an angel. I always tell others do not judge so that it will also reminds me not to judge others.

3 comments:

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

so ur saying that ur judging me huh? Haha. biarkan aku perasan. BIARKAN! =D

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

I'm judging everyone, friend.
Sorry for that. The point that I want to stress here is that one can have a burning desire or tendency, but one has to know how to control it.
You cannot control your desire. You may have a feeling towards your own gender, you may feel very horny, you may judge, you may be mad at others like hell. All of these are not within our control but managing them is. You must know how to control your feeling

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

And pray Allah will keep us safe from ourselves. =)