Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I know that this is, like , the 247th time I said the same thing, but I still gonna say it.
"Be the change that you want to see"
If you are hoping to see a change in this world, you must guide the others to make the change. The world will not simply change by saying one or two words and putting a hope that the others will think for themselves. I don't know if there is someone out there who change the world by mere words, but I certainly know that I have not see it. At least, that was what happening for the past 19 years of my life. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Qatam :)

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

Be the change that you want to see. =) ulang banyak kali pon takpe coz it's true. =)

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

Be the change that you want to see. =) ulang banyak kali pon takpe coz it's true. =)