Saturday, October 8, 2011

When I first saw the banner on the forum/discussion about hudud at McD section 18, I already set my heart that I will be there for the forum. And Alhamdulllah, I was there up until about two hours ago. Since it is written under INTEC's rules and regulation that all of us have to be back in the hostel before 11, I had to excuse myself before we even started the second round of the discussion. I am very happy that I had the opportunity to see the intellects from both UMNO and PAS sit together and discuss about hudud in a quite calm manner. May this become the start for a better future InsyaAllah.I was also given the opportunity to know a great person today. One of the panelist of the forum today is Fathul Bari Mat Jahaya, a young ulama' of UMNO. I love his calm manner in giving his points and views on the topic given. No matter on which party you are siding, as long as you are fighting for the haq and it is based on the al quran and as-sunnah, InsyaAllah the success will worth all the pain you have gone through

2 comments:

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

I was there too! Tapi kat luar sebab dalam penuh. By 10.40 aku balik. xsempat dengar habis. =(

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

kecewa kan..serius kalo boleh aku nak stay sampai abes.best kot ceramah dia.lagi2 first time aku jumpa yang campur political views ni