Thursday, November 25, 2010

Alhamdulillah. thank Allah for the result.. I didn't expect that I will get this good result. Maybe mine is not as good as others but still it is more than my expectation. Thanks for all lecturers: Miss Asma, Miss Bazilah, Mrs. Ruzela, Ustaz Muslikhin, Mrs. Ainon, Mrs. Kiran and Mr Kamal. =D

AWESOME
Just dont compare with others.. =D

Really really happy. Considering that my over-sixty marks is the lowest, I thought that I will get no more than B- for reading. Thank god. Aiming for higher gpa and cgpa next year. Amin~

5 comments:

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

congratz mohd afiq kamarudin!! =D
(lagi sekali, aku tengah tegur ko ni. Huh. =p )

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

ok, eja nama salah, Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin.

Anonymous said...

perghh~~ qlate gempak mmg la..haha

rahmanahmad said...

qlate the awesome boyy.

FOOTPC said...

congrat bro..