Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just got back from KL. My father asked me to send my sis back to her school in Klang after a very short holiday. She just wanted to spend some time at home before entering the battlefield- the SPM battlefield. I took the opportunity to meet my friends after sending her to Klang.
From Klang, I took the commuter to Shah Alam and had a breakfast with Mulliadi and Nawawi at the Pasar Seksyen 6, a place where I never thought of setting my feet again this year, yet Ive done it. Then I took the commuter to Subang Jaya to have a lunch with Fako. My first mcD after my campaign against the fast food. Once in a month is tolerable, right? Then, I took the commuter again to Bandar Tasik Selatan, met Rahman, drop my bag at his house, took the commuter to Mid Valley, spent time there and then took a commuter again to Bandar Tasik Selatan. My point is the commuter. It was one of the public transports that I hate and still it is. It is quite amazing that I can wait for the train without even cursing for its lateness. I should be proud of myself.
I've said this once but I want to say it again. I am easily motivated, and demotivated, by the people around me. I think that my life evolved around great people. I could find them everywhere: in my school, in my college, in the taxis and even in the bus. They are just everywhere. Lol.
To my Fighters friends, I miss you all.

5 comments:

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

aku tak rindu ko pon. haha. =P

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

Erm...
what should I say..

fawz@n said...

herm,lepak ngan dohi seyh....

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

say : I HATE U!
cry,
jump off a building,
stab a knife to your heart,
drown yourself in patrol, SOMETHING!!

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

pojan:capai misi
umah ko dah, umah dohi pun dah

qilah: ok
I HATE YOU