Tuesday, November 16, 2010

There are always some points that I regret in my life. I always do things that make me regret at the very moment I've done them. One of the famous things that I'd done, and I regretted it at the very moment I said it, is calling my friend's name out loud in my class. The problem was, instead of calling his name, I called my lecturer's name. Lol. That was horrible, right? It has been a laughing stock since then. Haish. It is not that I hate it when people keep mentioning the mistake, but I should not do it in the first place.
I also like to question my decisions too. For instance, what will happen if I turned down the offer and stayed in Puncak Alam? Will I be happy like my friend who turned down two offers and said that he never regret it. Eventually, I asked Syamil about this and we have some small 'debate' about it. Still, as expected, I cannot answer this little inquiry. However, given the fact that I cannot do anything about it anymore, let's just say that I have forgotten about it. =D

4 comments:

rahmanahmad said...

be thankful, for your path is chosen by God.

work hard, prove your regrets are wrong. regrets deny your happiness and your life satisfaction. youve done well afiq.

believe

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

yeah. i know that and I'm thankful about it

sigh.gotta say this dude. For the first time in my life, I really really feel that you are not exaggerating and 'capap'. Thanks for the advice, pal

Yusri said...

it's the experiences in life that makes us more mature. learn from the experiences that you have gone through and savour the experience that you are going through. =D

Anonymous said...

Muslikhin!!!!!
epic weyh