Friday, December 10, 2010


It has been long since my last post. Maybe this is one of the reason. My 100th post. By posting this entry it will be 101 posts, last published on Dec 10,2010. Lol. Nah, it is not the exact reason. I actually have nothing to write in this blog. Maybe I am suffering something people called writer's block. Who knows right?I also prefer writing in my own journal -it is not a diary =D. Nobody will say anything if I am to curse people there.
Still I want to update my blog. So here I am. I am missing my friends. Have little friends here. Plus the fact that only little institutions are on holiday now. It is hard for me to meet my friends.
The thing that I want to say here is actually about accepting the current me. I am in a new place now. Not that new since I have been there for four months. I can't keep missing my old friends...nah, I can miss them. I actually need to stop expecting the same thing I experienced back in high school. I have to accept the new situation now. I have to accept that my new friends are not the same with my old friends. I also need to accept that intimacy needs time. Things were more awkward during my first four months in Alam Shah.

2 comments:

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

intimacy huh?. Fiuhh. That's a strong word. haha. =P

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

define 'strong'.
once again depends kat ko nyer dictionary la