Sunday, September 19, 2010

lets start with a random fact about me. Not taking my mum, aunties, cousins and so on blood related women and girls into the account, I have only three phone numbers of the opposite sex in my phone book. The first one is Nisaa, my assistant class representative. I got her no. when I asked her to pass some information to our classmates. The second one is Zulex, my junior's sis. He gave me her no. before the SPM with the intention to  help me -or the other way around- with the spot question. The third one is Sara. I got her no when I was in form three. So, what is my main reason for stating this? Obviously not to say that i am single and available.(even though it is true.) I was alone in the bus last night. I took out my phone to sms somebody.So, I sms everybody that I think will reply mine. Eventually I found out this fact.
Today is the first day in Cendana after a long holiday. Which long actually? The long as in long or in inverted comma? Both. For some reasons, this holiday seem to be long for me. For other reasons, however, it also seem to be 'long' for me. This day started badly. My printer's ink leaked, leaving my hands with all the unable-to-lost stains. The washing machine was lost from its previous place. I have two pails full of clothes next to my bed. Nowhere near to be washed. Sigh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko sampai kul brape weyh,,..?

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

my num is not worthy enuf 2 b in ur phone is it?! haha. joking. Selamat ke kelas weh!

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

nawawi: nak kena jawab ke?
lol.aku sampai pagi ahad

qilah: bak mai no ko
sure aku save.space pun banyak agi
lol.
kelas ari ni x berapa selamat la.haha

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

No aku: 1300-88-2525. bagi salam, Mintak nak cakap dengan Papperoni and Super Supreme okeh? haha.

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

haha
xde makna lah
baek aku call domino je
:)