Wednesday, September 8, 2010

had spent about two months in INTEC before coming home. However, it took me about four days to reach home after the holiday started. The last paper we had for the mid-term examination was reading. I boarded the bus right after the jumaat prayer because Daus had promised to pick me up at cendana. Yet, I had to wait for about an hour before tha bus left for cendana. Daus arrived before me, leaving me in such a hurry mode.
We planned to pick Fako up first, but we were lost. So, we went to Daus's campus first. There, I had to leave my i/c at the guard's house. Ok...that was a usual procedure. However, on the way out, I dropped out from the car before Daus parked. A motorcyclist nearly hit the door but thank god, he didn't. Story cut short, the guard was mad at me. I wanted to avoid any trouble,so i said "sorry". Shockingly, the guard replied back, "sori naik lori la." Huh. The guard sure had some sense of humor.
On the saturday, I went to KL with Fako, Daus, Dika, Nawawi, Irsyad, Bighead, Amir hatim and Mulliyadi. I was attracted with an offer from one of the shops there. Buy two jeans for hundred ringgit only. However, for my dissapointment, they have slim cut jeans only for my size -.-'
That night, I slept at Fako's house. I was at the last corner to his house when I realized that I left my laptop at Sal's house. Troublesome me!! I had to go to Sal's house the next day to pick it up since Sal was going home on that day. He was generous enough to send me to OU although there was no point for him to go there.  I planned to spend my day at Aidil's house. Aidil was in Uniten at that time. I managed to force him to come home and have the iftar with me. He also agreed to take me to Shah Alam because I had not packed my things yet. I'm in heaven. I need not to travel back to Shah Alam with public transport. LOL
At last, Monday. i asked Aidil's father to pick Sharo up at Mahalah Abu Bakar in UIA. My bus was at 9:30 that night. So we went to buy things to bring home. I met Irfan Rosly  at Putra station. Physically, he had not change. lol.
So. here I am. home sweet home. Lots of travelling this mid-term holidays. My allowance was decreasing very fast. Need to practice self-restrain. I have to save some for future need, right?
My sis was looking for my laptop when she found an empty dunhill '20 in my bag. OMG. I forgot to throw it away. Need a lot of words to convince my mom that I do not smoke.

Thanks to fawzan for reminding me 
of how I had forgot about the reason for us being here
to worship and to remember 
the Almighty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cm ne la boleh tersesat kotak dunhill tu...??? hahhahaha.

Abesa007 said...

bagus nya pojan hhahahahaha

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

ada orang tumapang
lupa nak kuarkan

pojan pesan
iftar2 sana sini
jangan lupa lak nak cari lailatul qadar
terasa dude