Thursday, September 30, 2010

I felt the sudden urge to post something on this blog. I was perambulating in the Adfp block before. Then, I dropped by Awie's room and had a little chat with him. This little chat was the thing that urged me to come back to my room, take my laptop from inside the closet, turn it on and post this song. I heard this song in our OC class. Cut everything short. :)

Enjoy.

I would welcome your presence back into my life
With an ear to ear grin I would greet you on sight
I would dance until dawn, I would laugh at the rain
I would welcome your friendship again.

I can hear your soft voice on the telephone line
I can see your sweet smile as it flits 'cross my mind
I can feel your heart, so full within mine
But I cannot look into your eyes.

        Though I well understand our paths drawn apart
        I still feel the longing deep in my heart
        I must patiently wait till faith, hope, love, the trine
        Can allow us together in time.

We have chosen this distance, from a deep place of knowing,
That each one of us may have space for growing
And the mirror we turn, and the honor we share
Hold a promise to always be there.

        Though I well understand our paths drawn apart
        I still feel the longing so deep in my heart
        I will patiently wait till faith, hope, love, the trine
        Will invite us together in time.

Then I'll welcome your presence back into my life
With an ear to ear grin I shall greet you on sight
I will dance until dawn, I will laugh at the rain
I will welcome your friendship again
I will welcome your friendship again.


the friendship waltz
by Lui Collins.

Dedicated to my dear friends..
Cherish

5 comments:

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

thanks my friend. haha. ko dedicate untuk aku kan? hahaha. aku tau... =P

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

welcome :)
aku dedicate tuk semua mbr aku

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

aku x jumpa link lagu ni
=.=

Abesa007 said...

lagu ape ni weyh???

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

aku dengar cam bes
tapi aku x jumpa clip dia
lagu dia bez woo