Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another random fact about me: I am easily motivated by things that other people may think as small and insignificant. However, the motivation never last long. The longest one is only for two days.
I always want to be somebody - a person who leaves a good impression in others' life. It is as if I live in others' shadows. I want to be like A-he is great. I want to be like B too-he is respectable. The list can go interminably longer. I am, however, become tired of living others' life. It is hard. I want to be myself. I have my own quality that I can be proud of. Maybe there are always rooms for improvement, but improvement is different from being somebody else. We can improve our live if we know our weaknesses.
This conflict does not happen to me only. It happens to most of us. We always think that everybody is better than us. We always want to be someone else.
This is not an academic essay. Lol. It doesn't even has the quality to be one. This is my random thought of the day. It is true-at least for me.

9 comments:

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

u've said it all my friend. =)
Kudos!

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

meaning???

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

aku pon rasa macam ko rasa jugak.. arghh...

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

then,
kita kembar..

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

hahaha.
pe kena mengena??
Ok lah2.
kembar2..
mak bapak asing2,,
=P

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

semestinya
asal pun laen
kembar baru jumpa

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

yup!
kembar hidung tak serupa.
haha. =)

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

yup!
kembar hidung tak serupa.
haha. =)

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

hidung je
aku rasa semua x sama
lol