Saturday, September 25, 2010

The gpa is out already. Not a good one, but alhamdulillah anyway. Kinda expect more. But, I cant do nothing about it. sigh. Some people may say that let bygone be bygone. But I'm sure that this thing can never be one because I will bring the score to the final exam. However, I should look at the bright side.  That shows where I stand, right?
forget about that i-dont-want-to-remember thing. herm~.and now I"m blank.Lol.
I still don't buy the ink for my printer. Sadly enough, the semester is just five weeks more and I dont think that I want to buy the ink. Which mean, there is no point for me to bring the printer. I wont say that it cost me 265 for nothing. but it kinda seem to be like that. Joke la. herm~ Just forget this thing too la. Lol

4 comments:

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

Cheer up. What ever ur GPA is, I'm worst. =P
Ko kena tutor aku for finals. Hahaha!


Oh! Anda diTaG untuk join contest!

Tarikh tutup 29 Sept. Just for fun. =) Tekan banner kat sidebar blog aku.

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

dah lama dah cheer up
aku pun dah nak lupa dah
tapi lom lupa kena mengarut dulu kan
ahahaha
so,
apa mende tu?

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

err..
contest ar.. it dpends whether ko nak join ke tak. saja suke suki. =)

Anonymous said...

haha