Monday, August 2, 2010

Today's lesson was so hard. I don't even have the time to digest what our lecturer said during the lesson. I am in a serious need to learn how to cope with the college life. Maybe I still don't get used with it. Maybe.
I've went to OSSP INTEC thrice today. I am looking for some suitable universities for me. Considering my achievement for the time being, I wont be able to enroll into any Ivies or Ivy League Standard. It is not that I wanted to enroll into those universities so bad but it one of the requirements for any JPA scholars to cut down our preparation from two years to one year. The other requirements are a minimum of 1400 for CR and Math papers, GPA of 3.5 for each semester and a minimum of 100 for TOEFL.Seem to be hard,right? Actually, it is very hard. At least for me. Hahaha. I am beginning to think that they don't have to set such a  high cutoff point since the universities themselves do not offer places for anyone with a lower score.
Herm.. Looking forward for the upcoming Ramadan. It is just a week or so from now.


2 comments:

rahmanahmad said...

yeah.same here man.
uk universities got like hellish quota for intl dental students.passing cut-off point is simply insignificant to compare with getting a placement.pfft

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

hahaha
i know you for more than 5 years dude
whatever you said,i'm not gonna believe it.
i know it is just a 'kacang' for you
btw, ur blog add?