Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It has been a very long time since I last posted  an entry. huh. Many thing had happen yet I still found that I have no feeling to write anything in this blog. I just have finished a conference with Azem and Fahim. They were having their sahur at that time. Before that, when I was in Intec, I found a name on a notice board that managed to amuse me. That name was Afiq Fahim Bin Md Yusof. A combination between me, Fahim and Azem. Quite amusing, right? That was the reason why I have had a video conference with them. However, that took me about one hour of my liittle time that I wanted to spend on my assignment. The due date is tomorrow and I started it just after I had finished my class this afternoon. 
This Ramadan is different from the previous one. I will rather say that I wont have rice for my sahur until I reach my hometown. Back in the school before, the school still provided us with the sahur every morning. It is not a big deal. Actually, I enjoyed my sahur here. 
However, I am looking forward to visit my high school, InsyaAllah before hari raya. I will try to finish my dossier earlier even though the time constrain is not applied for most JPA scholars. We have lots more time to complete it compared to another scholars. About a year more. Ahahaha. I am looking forward to go home too. Kinda miss my family. 

2 comments:

rahmanahmad said...

derr.do invite me if u wish to go to school. i hav some things to settle too.we rempit together la

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

insyaAllah dude.
since I have known u for more than 5 years, I am sure enough not to believe ur keLEBATan