Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Yesterday, my friends and I went to have a lunch outside  the campus. At first, we planned to go to Restoran Pak Mal which is in Seksyen 11. Unfortunately, Chubby didn't remember the exact road that we should take. We spent almost 30 minutes wandering around and still we were nowhere near to Pak Mal restaurant. So, we decided to go the nearest place from our position at that time. We ended in one of the restaurant in Seksyen 7. While waiting for the food, my non muslim ask me a simple question. "If I'm not mistaken, you have some restriction about your clothing. I mean how you dress"
I was happy enough to provide him with the answers. It was easy right. Here come the harder part. "So,why some people don't wear tudung?". How can I answer it. I know that he meant no offense. I just smiled and let others to answer it for me. I ain't trying to be bias here. I know that even boys do the same mistake. But still I feel ashamed with it.

No comments: