Sunday, August 8, 2010

I had went to the usapps2010 talk in Klang Valley,specifically said held in Taylor Lakeside campus. About the talk... the first day, it was all about financial aids and common applications for the admission into top universities in US. For most of INTEC students, everything that has connection with money is supported by the sponsors. Maybe not every single thing, but almost everything I think. Easier said, we don't have to and can't take the financial aid. Our sponsors won't allow us to do so. For the admission part, OSSP will handle it for us. Pretty easy right. For today, I was there until one hour before the noon, more or less la. What happen was Aidil Haikal asked me to follow him to the PC fair in KLCC. He wanted to buy  backpack and external hard disk.

on the way to taylor

The night before the the talk, I slept at 3 in the morning. I have had a video conference with Fahim and Azeem. They looked happy and seemed to be enjoying their stay in Tennessee.

I forgot to take the picture earlier
the connection suddenly went bad







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weyh, cm mn nk ambk gmbr tyme oovoo der...?

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

tekan je la snapshot
hahaha