Sunday, August 1, 2010

The closing ceremony of INTEC INPRO games was held in the Panasonic Stadium, Shah Alam last night. The ceremony took about 3 hours with about 95 percent of the time was spent on the parade. Have to say that this event had change my view on a parade.  Last year, I was one of the committee members of my sport house for the sports day. The qualities that we stressed in that parade were discipline, uniformity and all the good qualities. Here, they seem did not care about the uniformity. I don't know the precise word but I used to call it as 'berterabur'. Haha. Not that I used to,actually I still use that word. The main attraction of the parade, obviously are the performances when they arrived at the center of the stadium. And the best part is i sat at the center. It is just like a 5 stars seat. Lol. Lots of performance. Even Gee and Lady Gaga were there. Haha. The people are creative. I am not saying that the people at my previous school were not creative. But,there we have some restrictions that we need to follow. Back to the topic. The parade was awesome.
I really enjoyed that night. Maybe I did not play any significant role in this INPRO but i don't need to be in there to enjoy it ,right. Unfortunately,ADP lost. For the first time after three consecutive years of winning, we lost. But cheer up guys, we had done the best. Winning is not everything. And these are not a loser's words. We have had our own glory. Good job guys....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes...ausmat kalahkn adfp!!
huhuhu...