Thursday, April 28, 2011

A very memorable trip to Kuala Terengganu. We may not go to many places but lying on the beach and watching the stars were just plainly awesome. But I'm not going to talk much about the trip. At first, I think that I want to do so, but I found something that interests me more.
I found this strangers again first at izuan's blog, and I am amused with it. This is one of the reasons why I consider relationship as a very serious matter. Breaking up is a painful stage in every relationship. Ok, I may generalize, but I really think that someone will be hurt at this stage. But for me, the last stage where two people become strangers again is the stage that I don't want to go through. It is just a pain to see someone whom once my lover did not talk to me or maybe even worse, did not even glance at me. Not that I have ever felt it. I did not even go through the second stage yet. Haha. Still, I know the feeling when a friend, a very close one, ignore me. It is really painful. 
For me, a relationship should end with a marriage. People may say that we should first have the experience of being in a relationship before we take thing seriously. But, I still think that we should not toy with others' hearts. Why bother to have a relationship if we never have an intention of ending it with a marriage? One more thing, isn't it awkward to meet your ex, knowing so much details about him or her, but still cannot even utter a single word to him or her? 

6 comments:

fawz@n said...

tau takpe!hahaha :p
hehe btw ko macam dah ada pengalaman je qlate?

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

which part of "I did not even go through the second stage yet" that you don't understand?
ko lah yang banyak pengalaman, nak dikira pun x mampu

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

whew! haha. second stage huh? Euww! Do really need that? jumpa, kawin. lalala~

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

yeah..but still, x jumpa pun lg..haha

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

baru 19 laaaa. =D

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

and you? 23?