Tuesday, April 19, 2011

After a long time spending my evening with classes, sleeping and other not-so-physical activities, I finally did something beneficial: jogging around seksyen 6. The thing that I love about jogging is it make me more rational. I can think about a lot of things that happen around me, including my not-so-good calculus exam just now. Haha. One of the things that I realized is that we seldom look at the process but we only emphasis on the result. Let's say, for example, I flunk my test. Then, I score my final exam and managed to get an A. People will not care about the flunk part. The same case apply if I score my test but I flunk my whole course. People would not see my previous success.
then, let take for example, I flunk my whole study but i become a great businessman. People will not care at all about my academic. And let's take, for example, I graduate with a 4 flat score but i am unemployed. People will never care about my gpa. Then, what is the definition of the real success? You will never stay at the top, nor will you ever stay at the bottom rank. It is a cycle. Then, let me define the real success. It is the success in the hereafter