Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It is the end of the semester already and we only have three more day before we started our final exam. Yes, three more days. Ctis20, as always, will be on Saturday. I really hope that someday, I can learn something new, interesting, fascinating and you-name-it without feeling worry about grade, cgpa, cut-off point, aap and whatsoever. This grading system somehow limit my enthusiasm in learning. Maybe I can be like those people who take degree for fun, learning things without even caring if they screw up in their examinations.
And this grading system, somehow, make me compare between people. I may know that grades are not everything but I cannot avoid to compare people based on grades. My impression may not solely based on grades but still, there is some. It is undeniable. Some also may feel inferior when their marks are lower than that of others. At least, I have the feeling. Sometimes. Huhu
Nevertheless, I know that grading system is important. I just happen to hate it. Cant do anything,


No comments: