Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Missed the bus again. Sigh. I was planning to have a trip to Kuala Terengganu with some of my roommates. It was well planned. At least, that was what I thought. So, i bought the earliest bus on the schedule. It was bound to be at the station at 9.15 am. Planning to depart early is just my routine. I never missed a bus for waking up late. Once, when I was in Kuala Lumpur last year, I missed a bus but it was due to the commuter service from my friend house. So, it will never happen here. I will just take a nice walk to the bus station. It will take no more than fifteen minutes. I can make it seven if I walk faster.
Yesterday, I started to read an online manga at mangereader.com. I forgot the exact title. If I'm not mistaken, it was Change 123 or something around that line. It is natural for me to finish everything in one shot. Ok, almost everything. I always procrastinate on finishing my assignment. I usually do my conclusion for my essay at the very last minutes. Haish. Digressing. Them, I try to finish the manga last night. Yes, I managed to. But with an expensive price. I slept at 5 and there is no way I can stay awake after my Subuh prayer. Ok, I actually can resist the temptation if not for my confidence that I can wake up at 8. And here goes everything.
I woke up at 10.50 in the morning. One and a half hour late from the departure time. I thought it was 9.50. So, I was hoping that the bus will be late or at least I can take the eleven-a.m one. I was rushing but still I was not panic. When I realized that I was wrong, everything become messy. I did not found my clothes. I did not withdraw my money yet.
I managed to arrive at the bus station at 11 something. I saw a bus waiting at the station. It was bound for KT. Fuhh.. But still, the clerk is not there. So, I cannot by ticket for the bus. Seeing the bus departing in front of me was really a pain. And now, here I am, writing a post for my blog in my home sweet home. I am killing my time actually. There is a bus at 1 p.m, but I did not buy my ticket yet. So, pray hard that there will be no more problem after this. InsyaAllah

5 comments:

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

Hey! U sounded just like me! Terlepas bas, baju tak jumpa, blogging during critical times, baju tak jumpa. Did I mention baju tak jumpa? Lalalala~ Best gila orang jantan punya holiday. jalan2. ceh.

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

U missed ur bus too? This is bad. Is it a contagious disease? Lemme sue u for causing this.
Best kot g mandi kat Lata.woot~

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

Jangan bongkak la derr. grrr!! =P

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

apa y bongkak eh?
hakikat kot

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

ye la, kau je yang mandi kat Lata. huhu~ belakang rumah aku ada laut Pasifik tak kecoh pon. lalalala~