Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A few days ago, I had posted an article which was written by my friend. However, being a noob in this blogging thing, my post cant be seen clearly. And I don't know how to make it better. So, it would be more easy for me to delete the post and provide another link should anyone is interested in reading this article
Secularism by Yusri Jamaluddin. Go ahead. Read and ponder upon the article. It is a great one.

" Step outside of your tiny little world and step inside the tiny little world of others. " - Sam Richards

Yesterday, I have been to a talk by my counselor and she was being very nice to send me home after we had finished the workshop. Though it was me who requested for that help, she did not say no. So, on our way home, being me who like to have random talk now and then, I ask her about some random topic which bring us to a good one. Understanding others. And this is one of my favorite Tedx talk ever.  A very nice topic being discussed in a radical way. Ponder upon it, guys. Listen with an open mind. And believe me, you can obtain so much things from understanding other's people world.

2 comments:

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

True. =)
Btw memang nak pergi talk tu semalam but demmit chemistry belum study habis.=(

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

aku semalam jiwa kacau samapi pg..
pkul 3 baru start blaja