Friday, September 2, 2011

ah..writing. It was, and still is, never my hobby. I may have some thoughts that I would like to share with people but I am not that good in words. It is easier to talk about something rather than to write about them. When I am talking about something, anything, I never take too much time to put all those thoughts in good words. Screw all those grammatical errors and vocabs. I dont care about them. Even if I care, I cant do anything about it. It is not that reversible. But things are different when it is in writing form. I do care about all those vocabs and grammar-nonsense (the very thing I'm doing right now). Really take my time to finish a writing. Sigh*
So, what's up peeps? I dont really update my blog much for the reason which I have stated above.Lol. Pretty obvious right. I would like to share some quotes from a book which I re-read again today, Rooftop Rant by Hlovate ( well, I can be pretty jiwang these days. C=).
*looking through the book to find all those inspiring quotes*
err. I think I found some just now but now I realized that the book is quite thick for me to look through it again.lol. So, malas la..
The main thing that I get from the book is
"DON'T JUDGE. IT HURTS"

1 comment:

ummu qani'ah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.