Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Why bother?

I am literally the only survivor from the forth floor in this college now. That is not an exaggeration. However, since there is only 24 persons in a floor, there is nothing unusual. Adfp block is always empty at the eve of any holiday. being alone is just a parcel of my life. That is an exaggeration. 
So, nothing much to write here actually. I've attended a counseling camp in Camar Rimba, Shah Alam. I was one of the lucky thirty-nine participants that attend the camp. It was fun. I enjoyed myself there. I also had a chance to chat with our instructor. There, he talked about the importance of having a brand. People know us by seeing our brand. Where are we from, who are we know, etc... Those are the branding that we have with us all the time. So, I asked him. Why bother? Why bother to impress people? In the end, people will always badmouth others. If you do a bad thing, people will obviously judge you as a bad person. If you do a god thing, people will say that you are showing off. So, why bother to even think about other's impressions. They will never satisfied. Why bother?
He satisfied my hunger for an explanation. That bring us to another topic. I found out that I am inclined to psychological and neurological thingy now. I hope that I can take at least one of them as my minor in my degree. It is fun to know about human behavior:how human think, how human act, etc...