Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A few days had passed since the end of CNY holidays. It seems like all those good dreams had come to the end. Now, it's all about assignment, load of works and tests. Before that, let's take a look on what I've done during the holiday.
Nothing much actually. I spent a lot of time loitering around with some of my friends. Aidil also came to Cendana to spend some time with me but he ended up finishing his university application here. This guy always does works at the very last minute. Luckily, he is a genius. Of course it is easy for him to complete the application in a short time.
Then, I went for skytrex in Camar Rimba, Shah Alam on Feb 6th with another 9 friends. Just in Seksyen 8 actually. It was fun. Worth the fee paid but most of us feel that it was not enough. Maybe we can go for bungee jumping or maybe paint ball next time. However, that depends a lot on our expenditure for this semester and also the summer semester. I heard that most of the money will be used up during the free time of summer sem. Let's hope for the opposite. Need to save some money for other things too