Friday, January 28, 2011

Salam... and hi there.
Happy Chinese New Year for all. I've been quite busy these days that I actually found out that I was no longer in a mood to update my blog. However, here I am. Since it is the beginning of our one-week holiday, I am taking this opportunity to update my blog that started to look so old. Lol. I have one story to say today. I've been taking bus for three times today. And all the three bus departed in a five-minute time after I boarded them. I guess I am lucky today. But I was not going to talk about luck today . There were a massive number of people in the bus. We, the people who stand, just can barely move ourselves.
Sometimes I was one of the people who has to wait for an hour in the bus before it departed. Sometimes, I boarded the bus, slept for a while and woke up just to see that the bus was still there. The only difference is the number of people in the bus had just grown a bit. Make some guess. What's the point of me telling this story? Think of it this way. Those days, some people were lucky at the expense of me spending an hour in the bus. Today, I may be the one who is lucky at the expense of other people waiting for an hour in the bus.
Life is just like a wheel. sometimes, we are just the luckiest people in the world. Everything that we do ends up successfully. We are happy. Sometimes, we may say that luck is just not on our side. It was a very bad day for us. We are sad.
This even today has given me some new insight on things that happen around us. Don't be sad if something bad happen and don't be too happy if things are not happening in the way that we want.
I am spending my holiday here in Shah Alam. Not going home.