Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A new year, a new semester and a new start. Yeah. Its 2011 already. I've been away from blogging, facebooking and any internet-related stuffs for weeks. I've updated my windows despite knowing the ingenuity of my windows. So, as the consequence, my laptop can't even load the windows. Sigh. What a problem. It may be a positive things since I didn't waste my time in front of the laptop. But, I have a lot of works to do this semester. Therefore, despite the disadvantages that may come along, having a laptop has become a new necessity for me . Now, I'm counting on Farhan to format my laptop. Thanks an.
Yeah, 2011. No new dreams. Just old ones that still labeled 'in progress'. This year, I can say that "InsyaAllah I will fly next year". Before, I will say that it is in a two-year time which seems to be a very long period for me. Next year is not that far away compared to next two years, right? Lol. Still, some of us will be flying this August. So, good luck guys. Being in a foreign country is not as easy as we think. The challenges that await us in the future are very big - and very hard too. fuhh... Keep praying for help from Allah. InsyaAllah it will be much easier.

6 comments:

IzuanShah said...

yeay! qlate's back!

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

akhirnya! hahahaa. penat aku stalk blog yang tak berupdate hari2. haha. =P

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

So,
I have stalkers eh?
wee~

Anonymous said...

tahniah ada stalker
Aqilah tu cun la.

-Bukan Aqilah ok. Haha! =P

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

perkh..yang ni lagi x bole bla

Memang bukan Aqilah said...

Hahaha! =P