Saturday, June 23, 2012

Another chapter of my life

Assalamualaikum to all my dear brothers and sisters in Islam

Yeah, yesterday was the end to yet another chapter of my life: the life of a student in INTEC. Well, unluckily, I don't have any photo to share with all of you. Don't blame the 2-megapixel camera of my phone. It would not look good here even if I did take any picture with it. Let's just hope that any of my friend would upload a decent photo of us in the nearest future. Looking forward for it.
Getting back to the graduation, I didn't feel that sad about getting separated from my friends. We have chosen our own paths. And, Allah's willing, we will met again one day. There would be a lot of chances to meet each other when we are in the states later. One of them will be during the muktamar in Texas this coming November. And we will have a lot of other program in the future. Even if we do not have a chance to meet later in our life, insyaAllah, we will meet in Allah's jannah later in the hereafter. And for that, we really have to work hard, mates. It wont be easy but it will worth every single effort that we put here.
Ending my chapter in INTEC, I think that a reflection wont hurt me much. When I first entered INTEC in July 2010, all of us had to take a test before we were streamed into our respective classes. I was selected to be in Austin, where I met a bunch of crazy but intelligent people. They were so smart, so much that I thought I was in the wrong class. When I first entered the class, there was no lecturer but all of them were chatting with each other in English. Being a student who never spoke in English except in English classes, I was perplexed. But, in the end, I manage to survive the semester with some improvements in my confidence and my language.And, oh yeah, more than half of them ended up, or rather will end up, in UMich, Ann Arbor. It would be a good reunion when Yusri, Syamil and I managed to set our foot in UMich later.
Well, at first I thought I would continue with the next five semesters but suddenly i feel lazy. So I will shorten this post and  just skip to my reflection. I DO APPRECIATE ALL THE MOMENTS AND FRIENDSHIPS THAT I HAVE HAD IN INTEC. PEOPLE, IF WE ARE NOT DESTINED TO MEET AGAIN LATER IN OUR LIFE, DO PUT OUR BEST EFFORT SO THAT WE CAN MEET IN THE HEREAFTER, THE JANNATUL FIRDAUS, INSYAALLAH.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:')

nafmri said...

salam ziarah tinggalkan jejak.
Nice words in english.
Moga setiap penulisan meraih redha-Nya.