Saturday, November 5, 2011

Last night, Hot Wheels collectors had some sort of gathering at Subang. So, being a roommate of a Hot-Wheels enthusiast(maniac would suit him better =) ) and also a classmate of another enthusiast, I followed them to the gathering. I joined them once before. It was fun seeing people chatting around about their hobby and collections. But then, it is not my kind of thing. I dont have that much knowledge about cars. But, this time, Paan joined us too. So, I was not alone and I had someone to talk about something other than cars. No offence, people. You guys are great but I am not so much into Hot Wheels. =)
After finishing their race at Subang, we cramped into Syamils myvi (forgive my punctuation. Too much C++.Cant blame me) and went to another gathering at Putrajaya. So, this was the main reason I joined them last night. It has been quite a long time I did not watch movies at the cinema. One reason being is that my mum asked me to stop watching movies at the cinema. But then, I had just finished my exam, so I should reward myself, or I thought so. The plan was Paan and I watch Real Steel while Syamil and Ajim go for the gathering. Then, they pick us up and we go back to Shah Alam and stay somewhere else till 6 in the morning. Nice. But, the thing that happen was Syamil and Ajim went back to Shah Alam first due to an urgency while Paan and I finished the awesome movie. So, we finished at 3 am and the first bus leaving Putrajaya to Pasar Seni  should be departing at around 6 am. Okay, three hours in Putrajaya, during the wee hours of the morning, are not the same as three hours in KL. No people walking on the streets. One or two cars every five minutes. No 24-hour McD. It is totally different.
At first, we thought that we may walk to Putrajaya Sentral and sleep there. But, practically, that would cover more than 10 kilometers, or maybe 20. So, we decided to stop any random car passing by and asked the driver to send us to the sentral. After a few fail attempts, a car stopped. Of course it should stop. It was a taxi. We were quite disappointed since we expect to get a free ride. So, we told the driver that we would just walk. We already started to walk away from the driver when he called me and, Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah, he said that he would like to send us to our destination, without asking first where would it be. FOC. Awesome. See, I am a pessimist, or maybe a realist. I expected that no one would stop since it was 3 in the morning. What kind of people would be wandering around, on foot, during that that time of the day? But, as always, I was wrong. And I am happy that I was wrong.

No comments: