Sunday, November 6, 2011

Alhamdulillah, I am at my home, celebrating eidul adha with my family. Just arrived at my house at approximately 4.30 am. Though the journey was much more faster than what I expect(seriously, I thought I will arrived after eidul adha prayer), it turned out to be a very meaningful one. I missed my bus, which was scheduled to depart at 8.30 p.m. Truly, it was my fault since I didnt remind them that my bus was supposed to depart early, though I actually told them already. I thought that their bus would depart at the same time as my bus, but turned out that their bus departed at 9. And I left Cemara at 8.36. Yeah, 6 minutes after my bus departed. I knew that it was my fault. I should have clarified about the schedule first.
While we were settling down in the taxi, the driver asked me about my bus and he was truly shocked when I said that I was late. He drove really fast and took shortcut to cut the travelling time. No taxi that I ever ride used shortcut previously. He was really nice. In two consecutive days, I have met two nice taxi drivers. My whole perception about taxi drivers have changed. Hahaha.
Still, I missed my bus. The woman at the counter smiled when I asked about my bus. She said that she had been calling me a few times before the bus departed. I tried asking a few other bus companies whether they still had any vacant seat in their buses but obviously, there was none. All seats were sold out since three weeks ago. My mum was really mad when I told her that I missed my bus. Truth be told, I had missed my trips a few times already. That is why she was really mad when I told her about it. Though I thought that my dad will be mad too, he didnt. He was really understanding, not to say that my mum didnt, and I told him that I will go back to my college and sleep there.
When I arrived at the counter to buy a new ticket, the woman told me that there was another person that didnt show up on time too. And she asked me whether I want to ride the bus or not. Of course I wanted. And surprisingly, it was not one empty seats but seven. LOL. I took two empty seats. What a joke. I missed my bus and I actually rode another bus FOC and I got one extra seat. Hahaha.
When we arrived at Merapoh later that night, the bus driver told me that my bus was there too and if I were to stop at Pasir Puteh, I have to change my bus. At last, I had the opportunity to ride my own bus. Hahaha.
p/s >> my nine-year old brother asked me just now,
When will I get marry?

Now, what should I answer?
Any suggestion?

2 comments:

ibi_corp said...

nice experience......hehe

Mohd Zaid said...

kawen je laa esok..calon ramai kan...