Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Smile
: D

I hope that I can be narcissistic once.
Not that bad narcissistic, but a good one
So that I can at least assume that I am important
And I can assume that I can get what I want

The thing is I had expected the worst case scenario
But when it happened
and given the fact that the real situation is better than what I think
I still feel that sad feeling
I still feel that down feeling
Maybe the one who should change is me
It's not maybe
It is a must

I really hope I can be that person
who literally smile and accept the reality
and can take the bad experience
as a very good teacher

I want to quote an advice from a person that I know
and that person knows me too, of course
"Everyone is different, you can compare
but also know your limits
and also acknowledge your advantages too"
Thanks
: D

5 comments:

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

Embrace your awesomeness..
Ur stronger than u think. =)

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

Nascissism - excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.

Note the word EROTIC.
Hahaha. =D
Im just joking man.
Cant help it.

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

that, young lady, depend on what dictionary you use

one thing i'm sure about:
our dictionaries are different
:D

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

lu guna dictionary Jawa Barat. Tak adil!

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

:P