Sunday, October 24, 2010

Have been long since the last post right. I am quite busy now for the final is just a week away from today. Have prepared nothing too. I just finished my last writing assignment too. Noorizuan, I am sorry for not crediting you in last entry. So, I hope this photo'll make up for that

the most left one, noorizuan shah
on the last photo, he was the photographer

Some random pictures
in seksyen 2
i wonder why my name is in that?
herm.. we have Alia too in my class. lol
syamil and syed
this one was just outside UM
One more thing..Aqilah, no worry la. I won't be mad at you though u compare me with a bear. I'll just think of something that would suit you. Maybe some other time. Hehehehe. And you are right about one thing. I don't like publicity

9 comments:

fawz@n said...

pergh qlate dh gatai naaa.....hahaha
all d best for the exam bro.jgn lupa doa.rezeki tuh Dia yg bagi kan...huhu sukses i'Allah! :D

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

haha
pojan2bukan gatai la
saje je upload gambar tuh
orang kata pe...just for fun
haha
insyaAllah boleh buat.
doa tu penting

IzuanShah said...

thanx,qlate:)
weyh dgr cite 4hb nov klate cuti peristiwa

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

apsal cuti lak?
xde dengar pape pun

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

Dear Qlate.
It's not a bear.
Its a monkey.
A cute one.

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

Oh Lupa! Gambar 3rd tu sangat scandalicious! Haha.

Muhammad Afiq Kamarudin said...

alah..
lebey kurang ah tu
janji ko letak gambar tu jadi aku
memang member

alah..scandal sket je
apa salahnya :D

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...

Tak salah! Oh tidak sama sekali. Haha. =P

Alia Hasbullah said...

hahaha. finally nmpk sign yg ko ckp tuh :p