Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Assalamualaikum to my dear brothers and sisters in Islam.
A good day to my friends
May Allah shed His guidances upon all of us.

I have abandoned this blog for quite a long time for some reasons that most of us are not concerned of.
However, since this is my blog, I will write them down anyway.

First, I feel that this blog has long become a place for me to share all my complains and sorrows.
As I grow up, I feel that I complain so much that I always overlook all the gifts of Allah.
And I know that complains would not help me solve the problem, though it does make me feel good. 
Since that kind of  good feeling is not something I need, I am sure that I would be better off without it.

Second, I have actually attempted to write down my thoughts several times before
and I stopped halfway through.
Lack of determination, I think.

And today, I decide that I would again write something in this blog.
However, I dont have anything good to be said. Therefore, I will just stop here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE FULL STOP DI SITU