Monday, March 21, 2011

I ma currently busy for the forum, which I will have at 2 pm tomorrow. This is one of the activities in my Critical Thinking class and yes, it does has a carry mark for our final. The thing that I learned from this forum is not about talking in front of others, since I haven't done the forum yet. But I had learnt that you will never shut people's mouth. You do a bad thing, people will, for sure, say a bad thing about you. If you want to do a good thing, people will, still for sure, talk bad about you. This is not new. But this one really make me feel a lot of contempt about the political world in Malaysia. Party A do a good thing, party B will say a bad thing and then, party A will say something bad about party B. And the inverse is true. Can you guys give it a rest? It is damn annoying.

No comments: